Saturday, February 1, 2020

hello, world!


       Well, well, well, hello to whoever is bored enough that they have found themselves here.

       My name is Alex (18m), but most of my friends call me Carter, and I love to write. I’ve been writing for years, short stories and movie and music reviews of the like for the most part, but I’ve lately been feeling this urge to share what I have to say with the world.

       I’ve been writing since middle school, and now I’m in college. Lately I’ve been bummed out by how little time I have to write. Hence, I’m doing this. Now I have an obligation to write more.

Few things of note:
  • I’m pretty politically average
  • Genre doesn't affect the music's validity
  • Much of this is opinionated, so sorry in advance
I really and truly appreciate any feedback I receive whatsoever. I think as long as a few people at least see these posts, I’ll be content.

That’s all for now, guys. Preciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW "Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial" by Roddy Ricch

review 00 3        I have gone through the first four weeks of 2020 with people harassing me day in and day out to look into the debu...